Not just for when you’re under the weather
I usually make this soup when people aren’t feeling well, but I also make it when they’re feeling fabulous! Wholesome and fast, with chicken, garlic, tomatoes, spinach and stock, it’s a one-pot wonder of delectability.
Watch the video (see ingredients and directions at bottom)
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 1/2 (32-oz) cartons chicken stock
- 2 lb roasted chicken, skinned and shredded
- 2 large handfuls (or more!) fresh spinach (so healthy!)
- Olive oil, about 3 tbsp
- Sea salt
- Place large pot over low-to-medium heat and coat well with olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute; add tomatoes and continue sautéing until tomatoes soften.
- Add chicken stock, chicken and spinach, stirring after each ingredient to incorporate.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Stir once more before covering and cooking on low 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve in a big bowl with a big spoon.