Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
They are just ridiculously good
They are that perfect side dish you need to add as a go-to option to your weekly dinner menu. And … you get to let the oven do all the hard work why you do something fun. NOT LAUNDRY! 😉 These potatoes also go with any protein, which is so nice and keeps you from guessing and stressing on what side dish to make. Yay potatoes!
A few things you have to do before roasting these:
- Wash and pat dry your potatoes.
- Spray your pan with cooking spray so potatoes don’t stick.
- Coat them well with oil so they don’t get dry.
- Don’t burn these … they are too good to waste. I’ve done this before and it was a sad day. 🙁
Watch the video (see written recipe at bottom)
Recipe for Roasted Rosemary PotatoesFirst, pre-heat oven to 400.
- 1 small bag or 1 lb of organic red potatoes (or new potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 a cup olive oil or more (enough to coat your potatoes so they are crispy and not dry)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Coat these bad boys with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mince rosemary (small pieces) and put all over potatoes.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly crispy and golden brown. Bake extra 5 min for extra crispy.
Deliciously simple! Enjoy!